Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fire


Fire Fairy by Dumasia Hufreesh
Fire and dance are inseparable. The ancient Bulgarians used to dance on burning coals. You can do that, supposedly, if you believe it won't burn you. But whether you dance on fire or watch fire dance, it is transformative. It grants the freedom to relax the heart. When things heat up, fear melts. Courage looms. From a tiny spark to a mesmerizing flame, each incandescence is like the sun, igniting a new passion. Bask in the radiance, gaze into the irresistible brilliance. See how every step of the way is illuminated.

2 Comments:

Blogger wild murdocks said...

Yes! The love for dance in me must be from my bulgarian roots!

I'd love to try the burning coal dance! or would I?...

May 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Maria Petrova said...

Alina, if anyone can do it, you can. Your courage and your faith inspire me.

May 11, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home